Sunday, February 22, 2015

Book Review: More Than Pancakes @cdepetrillo



Okay, I know it has been a long time since I did a book review. While I love to read, sometimes there just isn't enough time to do reviews.

Earlier this month I read this book, More Than Pancakes. This is actually the first in a series by writer Christine DePetrillo.



I have to give this book 5 stars. The story was enjoyable from start to finish. Both Rick and Lily are realistic characters that are carrying around their own baggage. The additional secondary characters had just the right touch and I look forward to reading their stories.

It was a joy to read a book set in a small New England town. As a New Englander myself, I love seeing my part of the country in books.

While we all know that Rick and Lily will end up together, this is a romance novel, the author through in a few surprises that made the journey fun for all.



No comments:

Post a Comment