Tuesday, August 5, 2014

What Are You Reading?

Back in March I attended a romance conference down in Tennessee and was fortunate enough to meet Brenda Novak. I had heard her speak before, but I had never actually spoken to her and she was very nice.  I had never read any of her books either even though she is a New York Times Best Selling author so I purchased  her books, When Lightning Strikes book 1 in her Whiskey Creek Series.  Thanks to my busy life I only got around to starting the book last week.  Right now I am more than half way through the book and I am loving it.  While I know it will have a happily ever after, it is a romance novel after all, I am curious to see how it gets to that point.  Once I am done with this book, I will be looking to pick up the other books in the series.

Now that I have shared what I am reading, let me know what you are engrossed in.




No comments:

Post a Comment