Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Book review for paranormal romance lovers


How many of you reread books?  I know I do and recently I reread a book by one of my favorite paranormal romance authors, Jessica Andersen.  Below is my review of that book.
 

Summary:
Sky Keepers is the third book in the Jessica Andersen's incredible Final Prophecy Series. In this book readers really get to Michael Stone, who was a secondary character in the first two books. Michael has a dark secret that has skewed his magical abilities toward the underworld. As a way to redeem himself he sets out to save Sasha Ledbetter, the daughter of a renowned Mayanist who died the previous year.

Sasha, a chef, spent her entire life hearing about the ancient group of warriors known as the Nightkeepers, but she never believed in them. Then Michael Stone comes barreling into her life.

Soon Michael and Sasha must join forces to prevent the forces of evil from getting stronger. At the same time they must confront the passion that burns between them.

Christina's Thoughts:
I have a love hate relationship with Jessica Andersen's Final Prophecy series. I love the world and the characters that the author has created. They are life like and jump off the page to the point that you almost expect them to be standing next to you. The author does a marvelous job of interweaving action, drama, and romance into every chapter of the book.

I hate the series because once I start reading a book from it I CAN NOT PUT IT DOWN until it is done. The books suck me and I just need to know what is going to happen next. I can not say this about many book,

Overall opinion
I loved this book just as much as I did the first two in the series. I consider it a must read for any paranormal romance readers out there. Since it is part of series, I would recommend that people read the first two books before picking this one up. There are some references to events in the previous two scattered in this one. I can not wait to dive into the next book in the series which is sitting on my Kindle right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment