Tuesday, October 9, 2012

What Is In Your To Be Read Pile?

For as long as I can remember I have been a reader.  When I was younger I lived in Walden Books and looked forward to the Scholastic Book orders coming home from school.  Later on I started hitting Barnes and Noble, Walmart and Borders.  Today I buy most of my books from Amazon, although not all.  While I like the convenience of my Kindle, I do still love a REAL book.

As a mom and a writer I do not always get all the time I would like to read a book, so it now takes me much longer to finish a novel then it did say five years ago.  What does that mean?  It means I constantly have a growing TBR pile of books.

These are just some of the books on that list right now.  And when I say some I truly mean that.  I could never list them all here.

Dreamweaver by Tiffinie Helmer
Fastball by V.K. Sykes
The Rest of the Nightkeepers series by Jessica Andersen (I have read the first 3)
Hell on Wheels by Julie Ann Walker
How to Ravish a Rake by Vicky Dreiling
I'll Be Waiting for You by R.A. Mathis
No Greater Glory by Cindy Nord
The Reiver by Jackie Barbosa
The Truth About the Tycoon by Allison Leigh
What I Did For A Duke by Julie Anne Long

What is in your TBR pile?  Can you recommend something to add to mine?  Leave me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment